The Newtownabbey Policing and Community Safety Partnership invites applications for consideration from interested groups, organisations and partnerships for projects which address one or more of the following Strategic Priorities:
- Reduction in the levels of antisocial behaviour
- Reduction in the levels of burglary
- Reduction in the levels of road deaths or trauma and/or increasing awareness of road safety
- Reducing the abuse of drugs and alcohol and/or increase awareness of its effects on society
- Reducing the fear of crime and/or increase support to victims and vulnerable groups
- Increase community confidence in the agencies that serve them
Awards of £5,000 - £24,000 will be considered for projects delivered during the 1 November 2012 – 31 March 2013 period.
To arrive no later than 12 noon on Friday 19 October2012
Application forms and guidance information are available from the Policing and Community Safety Partnership Coordinator Elaine Manson, (Tel: 028 90340070, E-mail) Newtownabbey Borough Council, Mossley Mill, Newtownabbey, BT36 5QA.
Application forms can also be downloaded at