Newtownabbey Borough Council's Customer Charter document aims to improve access to Council services and promote quality. The Service Standards explain how to contact those responsible for service provision, what standard of service to expect and how to find a solution if something goes wrong.
The Customer Charter document provides details on corporate level customer standards, and standards for each service will be provided to customers on request in separate leaflets.We hope you will find our Customer Charter useful and that it will give you a better understanding of the services the Council provides and the standards of service you can expect from us.
The Customer Charter:
- Lists the services for which we are responsible.
- Details how to contact the Council.
- States the standards which you have the right to expect from across the Council from specific services.
- Details our complaints procedure for instances when things go wrong.
- States how we will consult with you our customer in the future
- indicates where you can get information on our performance.
Customer Charter Review 2007/2008
View the Council's performance against their customer promises below:
Related Documents to Download:
(.doc 100 Kb)